About the Villa
St Joan of Arc Villa is an accredited home for the aged, providing accommodation for up to fifty low care residents. Our philosophy is to provide a high level of care for the welfare and best interests of the residents administered by caring staff and respecting the religious beliefs, privacy and dignity of all.
To enhance the quality of life for all residents by:
- providing a safe, comfortable environment for residents;
- encouraging residents to retain their independence for as long as possible;
- respecting residents’ dignity and privacy at all times;
- sharing spiritual comfort regardless of beliefs and creeds;
- offering social participation in a family atmosphere; and,
- to provide and maintain a happy and caring staff working in a safe environment.